So recently, I have been working hard on finishing my book list for 2016. Since, I have been a mom I have allowed myself to become a little slack in this area, but that has changed. Four months ago, I joined the Empower network, and one of the main principles they push in their training is reading. At first, I kind of ignored that fact along with some other key elements, but I was super wrong! In November, I actually got serious and started dong my core commitments among them was reading. Reading good books is truly a game changer in business.... so now I am totally hooked. This is a peak into some of the books that I will be reading this year. I can't give you a great review of them because I haven't read them yet, but I will in the months to come. :)
1. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki. - This author is renown for his work in the entrepreneurial field, so honestly anything he writes, I want to read. Aside from that, this book sets the mentality how to properly view money along with some amazing info on investing and business.
2. Killing Sacred Cows- This book has been recommended to me by many people, and because of it being one of everyone's favorite books, I added it. Gunderson's book takes many money myths that people has and completely debunks them. It definitely sounds like a thought provoking book.
3. Launch- Jeff Walker a pioneer of internet marketing reveals his formula of how to sell anything online. Since his proof is in the pudding, I think this is definitely a must read.
4. The One Minute Manager- Because every minute truly matters when you are a mommypreneur, I know this book will help me to see the minutes that carelessly waste.
5. Trust Me, I'm Lying- Ryan Holiday exposes the truth behind how media truly works. Interesting read for sure, I found this book as well as the one below on this blog. Funny thing is that my book list this year has many of his books from last year. I am curious what his book list for this year is.
6. The Slight Edge- This book sounds alot like Napolean Hill's Think and Grow Rich, and has much to do with reprogramming your thinking and daily actions. This sounds like a book, I am bound to enjoy.
7. The 10X Rule- Many of my team members have claimed that this book led them to many breakthrough moments in their business. One of the phrases that sticks out to me about this book is this: Does the man that makes a seven figure income ten times smarter than you or work ten times harder? The answer is of course no and the author goes on to explain that not being average requires very little. Very intriguing to say the least.
8. Go Pro- This book by Eric Worre is another book that the proof is just in the pudding. This man is incredible in the field of internet marketing, his name is almost a legend, and any wisdom he has to offer, I will take it.
9. I Am That Girl- Finding your passion, inspiration and purpose is the theme of this book. I pretty much know what this is, but additional clarity in these areas is always a game changer for your business.
10. The 7 Habits of Highly Effectual Internet Marking Professionals- Stephen Covey outlines the basic principles of being a successful internet marketer.
11. Influence- Dr. Robert Cialdini is an expert in the field of the psychology of influence and persuasion. I have heard from multiple people that this book is incredible. I really love reading about the mind and psychology so this is one I can't wait to read.
12. The Bible- Truly I can't get anywhere in life without knowing by heart the principles that God laid down in His book, and most importantly, I don't want to live this life without having a relationship with my Creator. So this is by far my most important daily ritual.
These are some of the books that I have chosen to help me to grow this year in my time management, thought processes, and overall knowledge. What are some of the books that have truly been life changing for you?